Friday, March 25, 2011

Button Song Screening 3.24.11

Today my experimental animation "Button Song" was screened at the Canvas Art Bar and Bistro. I was so excited about showing off my hard work that I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. In addition tonight to the experimental animation students showing off their films, the Revolution Short that was being worked on was premiered tonight too. (I worked majorly hard on that production too). So it was a super eventful evening.


This was the whole Experimental Animation class after we showed off all of our films. I am distracted by someone on my right (I am in purple). But also I had no idea where to look as there were a ton of cameras flashing around us.


This was most of the group that worked on Revolution. Quite a bit bigger group but equally as proud and happy. :)


I had to take a picture with my sister and my boyfriend, both who I don't know if I could have completed this short without. I brought a bag full of the buttons that I used for my short and gave everyone who attended a button to keep.



I grabbed a picture with my teacher Marilyn Zornado and a fellow classmate Sophya Vidal. Thank you both so much for your encouragement during this term!


Overall I have to say that this was a fantastic way to end the term. I had a great time with everyone there. And now to finally post the video on vimeo!

Update: the video is up! Here's the link: http://vimeo.com/21477458

No comments:

Post a Comment