Sunday, July 31, 2011

7.30.11 Painting

This was the homework assignment due this week. I made a few adjustments after I took this photo, such as darkening up the blue background and making the orange frame look like it continues behind the glass better. This was a fun project, though since my easel only just came in Friday, I had to paint it holding it on my lap.



These were the warmup paintings that I did today in the park. Each one took about 20 minutes or so. I had a little bit of a harder time getting the ball rolling today, but I had fun none the less.


This was the main painting I did today. There was a really interesting tree that I studied. The colors were so awesome! I did a lot of traveling today with this easel and painting and I did so well not smudging it at all until the instant I stepped through the door of my house. I was able to save it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment