Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6.22.11 Sketchbook

First week of summer break! Finals were fairly brutal, but it's nice to be on break. I have two doodles to post. The first one is one that I actually did last week but didn't really get around to posting. The second one I drew today after an exhaustive amount of drawings came before it. Today was a challenging day in that I was having a really hard time getting into drawing, nothing I drew seemed to come out right, and so I kept going until I finally got something that looked decent. It was really hard as a few times I just felt like giving up.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't give up. It's super cool. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of all things, the 2nd one reminds me of Stefani Germanotta before she became gaga. Please keep going, you are incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bottom drawing. My favorite part are the two lines in the stomach which hint that she is sitting down. - )

    ReplyDelete