Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Experimental Animation Part 1

Today I did the opening titles sequence for my experimental animation. My sister, Nicole Worthington, did the camera operating because her Canon Rebel XSi is fancy and I didn't want to run the risk of ruining it or whatever.

The first picture was during set up. I was getting the box ready for the shot and the buttons were all over the table. While sis was getting the camera ready she took the picture. It's kinda fun.

The second picture is the establishing shot of the box. The sequence after pretty much speaks for itself. I might have to re-shoot this depending on how much gets cut off because of the change in aspect ratio. Hopefully it will all work out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment